Pages

Watermelon & Coconut Rum Betchsicles

Hello my loves,

With all this hot weather we are having over here on the East Coast, I thought it would be the perfect time to break out my betchsicle ice pop mold from my Fab Fit Fun Summer box. We had a girls weekend and what would scream summer more then a Watermelon & Coconut Rum Betchsicle? It was super easy to make. You can watch the mini clip below and follow my eye ball recipe below.

Watermelon & Coconut Rum Betchsicles {Eye Ball Recipe}

1/4 of a watermelon: make sure that it's a sweet and juicy one
1 or 2 shots {I'm not judging ;-)} of Malibu bay breeze or any Coconut Rum you want to use.
Blend it all up in a blender then pour them into your Betchsicle mold or any ice pop mold you have on hand.
Stick them into the freezer for 1-2 hours or until frozen solid.
Pop them out and enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment