Pages

Get your Fo-cation on!


Hello my loves, how's your winter treating you? I know I for one wish I could jet out to the Bahamas for a few days to escape this winter weather. The worst part is everyone I know is jetting off to Hawaii or Punta Cana even Bora Bora to holiday while I'm stuck in NY freezing my you know what off. 

Are you in the same boat? If you answered YES! Then I have the perfect remedy for you and I call it a fo-cation.   Here are a few things you can use to pamper yourself to give you that, "I went on vacation glow".

💖Hydrate your under eyes. This is a quick and easy way to make you look and feel more awake! Apply any eye patch, my favorite are gel eye patches, and leave them on the the recommended time. 
💖Pamper your paws! Fist exfoliate them, I really enjoy sea salt by lush cosmetics. Once you've done that use a hand mask to soften your winter skin. The one I'm loving late like is golden handshake by lush. Follow the directions on the packaging and watch the texture of your skin transform.
💖Next up add some color to your life! I know I'm NY winter is all about dark nails, but we're on a fo-cation remember? Give your nails a bright color like these pretty shimmering shade of blue from Essie.
💖Now get some rest! What does everyone do on vacation? They relax, so close the blinds or put on an eye mask and get some shut eye even if it's for 15 mins. As long as you wake up naturally I promise you'll feel more energized and ready to take on anything.
💖Once you wake up lather your dry winter skin with an illuminating lotion. My favorite is the Iuminizing body lotion by Jouer Cosmetics. It will brighten up your skin and give you that sun kissed glow!

Follow these steps to an instant fo-cation. I mean they always say fake it till you make it right? So go on a mini fo-cations once a month or once a week. Make people wonder why you're always wearing that vacation glow!

No comments:

Post a Comment