Pages

Nordstrom Sale Budget Hacks 2017


Hey babes,

At this point I'm pretty sure that even if you do live under a rock you know that the Nordstrom sale is going on. If for some reason you don't know that its the NS sale or what it is, it’s basically a magical time of year when the brands at Nordstrom drop down their hefty price tags on some pieces from their fall collections for a few weeks. They do this so we can snag them an amazing price before they go right back up to full asking price. This year the sale was opened to the public last week and ends August 6th. Side note- if you're a NS card holder you could shop the sale earlier then everyone else.

Now this sales sounds and is amazing so whats the problem? Even with the price drops not all of us have an endless budget for our fall/winter clothes, so I'm sharing with you a few NS budget hacks to get you through the sale without hurting your bank account. 



-Nordstrom Sale Budget Hacks-

Stay basic - this is the perfect time to stock up on basic items like tees, tanks even leggings that are great quality for a low price tag. 

Go neutral-  what I mean by this is grab neutral colored clothes that you can match with pieces you already have. I like to stick with whites, blushes, hues of gray and navy or maybe some olive green. I have so many items in my closet that will match well with those colors already this way I can just grab a couple of items from the sale and still feel like I'm refreshing my wardrobe. 

Filter it- we all use this feature from time to time the filter button! If you don't want to spend more than $100 on the sale filter your selection to $25 and under this way only items within your budget pop up and you don't get tempted by items out of your budget range. You can also get more specific and in for tops under $25 if that's all your trying to look for so you don't get of track and start buying up beauty items.

Shop it online- I love online shopping because you can tally it up in your cart. You can add in everything, but then remove the items that are blowing your budget. I find this to be a great way for me to stay on track and on budget. 

When all else fails, Go denim- if you're really tight and you just want to grab one thing from the sale go for the denim. They have amazing denim jean brands on sale for crazy good prices. You can snag an awesome pair for 50% off or more. In my opinion it's probably one of the best deals they have going on during the sale. 

Now the sales not only for clothing. Every category has markdowns so shoes, accessories, home goods, beauty etc. By the way, you can apply my hacks to each shopping category-exert for that last one- so get shopping and have fun! Share with me down below what you snagged at the Nordstrom sale. 

Want to see all my NS finds? Head over to my Instagram @FashionStyleFoodie and check out my insta-story!-Everything I snagged was under $100 except for that Sam Edelman Parka that was $109. 

1 comment: