Pages

Golden Milk aka The Magical Mylk



Golden Milk aka The Magical Mylk

My quick and easy version

Hey babes,

It's been a minute and I'm sorry, but I'm back and I have a delicious and magical treat for you called Golden Milk. This drink has been going around blogs and Instagram for awhile. The first time I heard of golden milk was over a year ago. Not only did it sound delicious the benefits seemed to good to be true. A beverage that aids in digestion, fights cancer and detoxifies your body among many other wonderful benefits seriously intrigued me. especially when it says it fights against alzheimer's disease. Since that runs in my family and theirs no known cure so if drinking this golden drink can help I'm prevent it I'm done to give it a try!  


Let's get to the basics, golden milk can be made by mixing various spices together, but it's quite tricky if you don't know exactly what to use. For instance, adding black pepper to the spices will make the turmeric 1000% more absorbent. If you're not sure what to put into your golden milk mixture then I recommend giving a pre mixed package a try. The only one I've tried is Gaia Herb and all the ingredients are clean theirs nothing in it that's a chemical or preservative. I picked mine up over the weekend at Whole Foods it was on sale for $13.99 and when I went back today it was completely sold out! I recommend checking your local Whole Foods and if you can't find it there, you can find it here 

How to make it, well if your going to go the from scratch route you'll have to find out exactly what to put inside of your milk just putting turmeric and spices isn't going to give you all of the benefits. Their are awesome from scratch recipes out their just make sure you're following a correct one. If you're going to use the Gaia herb then warm up a a plant based milk. I prefer coconut milk over almond milk (since almonds are not the best for you, but that's a completely different post).


Once your milk is simmering add in a teaspoon of your golden milk mixture stir it until it's completely combined then pour it into your mug and enjoy! It's that simple.


I recommend having this drink once a week. If your taking it for inflamed muscles or for a pre existing condition, try sipping on this twice a week. Leave me a ðŸ’› emoji on my golden milk Instagram photo so I know you were here!  

Just a few of the awesome benefits:
  • Better digestion
  • Happier muscles
  • A shield against colds and flu
  • Weight-loss support
  • A boost in good cholesterol 
  • Detoxifies your body
  • Boots immunity
  • Makes skin GLOW
  • Helps with sleep
  • Reduces cramping-buh bye aunt flow
  • Protect against liver damage
  • Suppress symptoms associated with type 2 diabetes 
  • Helps fight depression 

No comments:

Post a Comment