Pages

KYLIE COSMETIC LIP GLOSS SWATCH & REVIEW

Hello love! I'm so happy you stopped by my blog :-) Today I'm swatching and reviewing all three of the Kylie Cosmetic lip glosses: Like, Literally and So Cute. I know that a lot of people are on the fence about whether or not they should purchase this product. I hope that my video below can help you decide if your going to go through the challenge of getting your hands on these highly coveted items.
To see my pros & con's just click play :-*
Want to get your hands on this brand? The next lip kit restock will be on Monday June 6th at 3pm PST 6pm EST. https://www.kyliecosmetics.com
Please subscribe to my channel it's 100% free all you have to do is click on the red "subscribe" button. This way you'll always know when I put up new content!

No comments:

Post a Comment