Pages

FabFitFun Summer 2016 Unboxing

Hello my loves!

I am beyond excited about this week’s post because it's that time of year again when FabFitFun sends out their boxes. Not only is summer one of my favorite season, but this box is EVERYTHING. I'm not going to lie I was completely hooked on the subscription box craze for a while there, but I realized that I had to stick with the boxes that were truly worth spending my money on. FFF has quickly become one of my ride or die subscription boxes and I feel thus far has been worth every penny. Just wait until you see what came in this summer box, you will be blown away. I can't forget to mention my favorite part about this box is that it's only $49.99 for over $200 worth of products.
I had so much fun putting together this video entrance, so please give this video a thumb up if you enjoyed watching it!

No comments:

Post a Comment