Pages

Tony Moly Product Review

TONY MOLY PRODUCT REVIEW


Hey loves, I hope your new year is going well! Mines been good so far, but the stress level has kicked up 10 notches just thinking that I have less then 6months to go before the big day. I can definitely tell my body is reacting to it through my face, so I've been on a skincare kick lately.

I didn't include tony moly products in my favorites because I received them as a gift from my fiancĂ© this past Christmas, he knows me all too well. Since they were new to me I couldn't add them in, but they're quickly becoming one of my beauty favorites. 

I've only played around with the masks from their line so far, but I can really see a difference in my skin. My favorite part is that I can actual feel them working when I have them on. Some sheet masks you put on and you don't feel anything happening. That's not the case with the tony moly masks. You put them on and you feel your whole face tingle. I personally like that because I feel like it's working and actually doing something. 

The first item that I tried was the wine face mask. It's supposed to help with enlarged pores. Now I don't really have big pores, but when I put this mask on it was tingling and I felt like it was working. I left it on for the recommended 20mins and when I took it off I felt like my face looked "cleaner". What I mean by that is it seemed to have minimized the look of the pores around my nose and my overall face looked brighter. I should also note that the mask had a grape smell too it which I didn't mind I thought it was a cute touch. 

Up next was the under eye patches and let me start out with saying that I'm obsessed with under eye patches. I love how they cool your under eye area and give you the appearance of looking more awake. Once I opened up the packet I was immediately excited because they're gel patches. For those of you new to the sheet mask/ skincare world there are two types of masks. First you have the cloth like sheet mask which are good, but my absolute favorite are the gel masks I love how they feel on the skin so silky and luxurious. Okay getting back to the eye patches. I put them on and left them on for the recommended time. Once I took them off, my under eyes felt very hydrated and looked brighter. This was a huge plus for me because I was feeling a bit under the weather when I tried this product out and my skin needed the extra hydration especially with this cold New York weather. 

The last product I tried out from them line was the nose strips. Let's get real we all have have blackheads on our noses who doesn't? I know that I have a few that no matter what I do they will not budge. That's why when I saw his 3 step nose strip mask set I knew I had to give it a go. First off you have to prep your face. I cleansed it usually combo, but stopped there. I didn't add any toner, oil or cream to my face. You apply step one and leave it on for 15-20mins this is just a regular sheet nose mask. I didn't feel my nose start to tingle and it had a pleasant berry smell to it. The next step was my favorite, the nose strip! So you wet your nose similar to the Biore nose strips. You apply it to wet skin and let it sit. Now I haven't used a nose strip in a while, but this strip seemed to be much stickier and had stronger grip. I left it on passed the recommended time because I felt like it wasn't dry enough yet. Once I felt like it was completely dry I ripped it off from the corners and it definitely took it a ton of blackheads on the sides of my nose and a couple in the center, but didn't put a dent in the ones that always bother me. Now after this step my nose felt very raw and dry, so I was happy that theirs was a step 3. I was even more excited that it was a gel nose mask. Once I applied it to my nose I felt instant relief from the dryness. It immediately added moisture back into that area and helped close up the pores that the strip opened up. 


Now while I had a decent experience with this mask it's not something that I would do all the time. When using nose strips your opening up pores on your nose and leaving your skin susceptible to more blackheads. If you have bad blackheads on your nose that will not budge give this a try, but don't overdo it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment