Pages

HUGE Announcement!


Big Thing are Happening!

Hello my loves,

I have super exciting news. I am  now a Zola ambassador! I know what your thinking, okay ana that's cool but what exactly does that mean and what the heck is Zola? Well let me explains first what this means. So basically if your a bride or groom to be I'm going to have amazing deals coming your way. I'm so excited about this new partnership I have with Zola. Also  I would never partner with a company I didn't believe in 100%. I've even registered myself with Zola for my bridal shower. I hope after you read this post you'll see why I'm so in love with Zola.

Don't know what Zola is? That's okay it's a semi new company, but It's taking the wedding registry world by storm! Not only are they partnered with amazing companies and brands, but if you see something that you want and they don't have it on their list of products you can add it! That's probably my favorite feature. Personally I have a very eclectic taste and most places I like products  from don't have a registry option, besides I don't want to.be registered in 100 different places and confuses people. By using Zola everything is in one convenient spot.

Another great feature is the group gifting. This allows your guests to contribute an amount towards an expensive gift you may have on your registry like that cooper vitamix you've always wanted or that new kithenaid that's calling your name. This way you don't have to feel bad about adding them to your list and hey with a little team effort that item might just end up in your gift pile 😊

Speaking of gift piles. Zola gives you the option of when you would like your gifts shipped. Planning a wedding is a lot of work and maybe you and your future spouse don't know when your getting your place or your moving in after the wedding and don't have space for all your new pretty things. That's now a thing of the past with Zola. Guest have the option of shipping the gift directly to you, but you can wait to ship your gift wherever and whenever your ready. Oh and maybe you changed your mind about that cooper vitamix and want the silver one instead, no problem. You  can turn that item into cash and buy something else on Zola with it! Now that's pretty awesome of you ask me.

If your still not convinced zola is for you yet, this will definitely seal the deal. Are you and the future Mr. or Mrs. an unconventional couple? Do you already have everything you need for a home? Or maybe your just into that minimalist thing. No problem, Zola's got you covered! You can register for guest buy you experiences on Zola. Maybe you want to go to a winery or have a cooking date together. Theirs an option for a honeymoon fund or for guest to help contribute to something you need for the wedding instead.  You can even register for a cleaning service to come to your home and that blue apron subscription you always wanted. Now who can say no to any of that?

Don't think your guests are computer savvy, no problem. Zola has an awesome customer service team that can help them place their order right over the phone. It's that simple so your aunt in Florida that doesn't believe in wifi or technology for that matter, (we all have one or two). She can connviently call up Zola and speak a consultant who will help her pick out the perfect gift for you off your Zola registry.

Okay so here's the deal. Now that you love Zola as much as I do you can get rewarded for making an account! All you have to do is  create your Zola registry with my link, (https://www.zola.com/invite/analuciaromano), and as soon as someone buys you a gift worth $50 or more you'll receive $50 in Zola cash to put towards anything you want on Zola!

I really hope you guys go and check Zola out you can use my link https://www.zola.com/invite/analuciaromano or not, but if you sign up without my link you'll miss out on the $50 cash so I'm just saying a deals a deal right? And who doesn't love a good deal?! So go check it out and let me know what your thoughts on Zola are I know your going to be just as obsessed as I am 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment