Pages

Bedtime Beauty Tea


Bedtime Beauty Tea

Hey babe,

This week is really flying by. I can't believe it's almost the weekend! I have so much to do on Saturday it's going to be insane if I actually get it all done. I'm sure most of you ladies already know that my wedding is approaching super fast you'd think that after almost 9 years of being together that 8 months to plan a wedding would be enough time, but it's so not.

In these last 3 months before the big day I'm really trying to concentrate on me and getting enough beauty sleep, taking vitamins and supplements, keeping myself active because every bride wants to look her very best when she walks down that aisle to the man of her dreams, but let's get real who can sleep when their planning a wedding and have a full time job?! I know I can't, but this isn't just for brides to be this is for anyone with a hectic life and needs some much needed beauty sleep- literally and figuratively.

I have come up with a bedtime beauty tea that has been doing wonders for me - I obviously couldn't hold out on you guys any longer!

Every night I've been boiling up a cup of water for my lavender tea. Now lavender in general is known to be a relaxing herb. I like to use it in it's essential oil form when I'm feeling stressed so why not drink it in my time of need- right? I leave the jasmine tea bag in the water to seep and I mix in a teaspoon of sun potions He Shou Wu. I already raved about this stuff in my last post, so If you want to read all about the benefits check out my beauty smoothie post. - I told you I'm really into beauty these days :-p

I promise you I've never slept so good nor have I feel asleep faster then when I drink this tea. Not to mention I was having a few stress breakouts and when I woke up the morning after I drank this tea my breakouts looks so much better. Of course results will vary for everyone and I'm not saying that this is a magical beauty tea, but it works for me and as a bride to be I'm loving every drop of it!

Hot water+Jasmine tea+1 teaspoon of He Shou Wu= Bedtime Beauty Tea

Give it a try for a week and let me know how you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment