Pages

Magical Brush Cleaner for under $1

Hey loves, so today I'm going to tell you how you can clean your brushes the most cost effective way and best way possible. I was skeptical like most people about cleaning my products with an inexpensive product. Most girls pay big bucks for makeup brushes myself included and I'm sorry, but if I'm going to spend over $20 on a brush it better last me a very long time. When I purchased my Sigma brush set I knew I had to take care of them, but I was so nervous when I saw how caked up and gross it was getting from using it everyday. I was just about ready to buy an expensive brush cleaner when I heard about Zote. Zote is a pink magical bar that brought my disgusting caked on brushes back to new like status. I could sit here and tell you all about it, but I always say actions speak louder then words so check out the magic by click play on the video below. Oh and leave me a comment with a photo of your Zote clean makeup brushes
 


Where can you find Zote? they sell it at Lowes or Home Depot in the states. If you live outside the US you can find Zote on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment