Pages

Hey loves!

This week feels like it flying by, I can't seem to catch up on anything these days, but i haven't forgotten my promise to share more DIYs from my engagement party. The next DIY is my Bridesmaid boxes! I knew even before Daniel proposed that I wanted to do this for my bridesmaids. I always thought it was such a sweet gesture from the bride-to-be to her girls. 

Before you go out buying tons of items for this box sit down and really think about your theme for this box. Are you having a destination wedding? if so this would be a great way to incorporate your destination. Do you have a theme in mind, like a winter wonderland? That would also be an awesome box idea. For my box I decided to go with a "treat, yourself" theme. I picked up some spa goodies and fun wedding items like a planner. to tie it all into my wedding I tried find items that were roses gold and purple. Another common theme for my wedding day is Romance & glamour so I found items like RL romance perfume & a rhinestone incrusted compact mirror to add into the boxes. 

Besides the goodies, what craft materials do you need?
Box, Tissue paper, Ribbon, any decals/ornaments, I found really cute diamond pins, and a Pen (I used a chalk board pen). 
I purchased all those items at Michael's Arts and Crafts.

Oh and don't feel like you need to load up the boxes. You can simply use tissue paper to stuff the bottom of the box to prop-up your goodies. 

What was in my box?
Face mask - Marshall's 
Compact mirror- Michaels 
Initial picture holder (rose gold)- Michaels 
Ralph Lauren romance perfume sample
Rose lemonade- fresh market. This can be found at various specialty stores and on Amazon.
Planner- Michael's
Bath bomb - Amazon or lush -> lush can be prices if you have a couple of girls o recommend buying from them, but if you have a ton of girls like I do  then Amazon has bath bombs in bulk. I decided to just get my flower girls pink flamingo bubble bars from lush and used the bulk bath bombs for my bridesmaids.


Each girl also received a few papers clipped together. One had their dress, another was a note from me, and the other few were bridal shower, bachelorette party and wedding inspiration. I figured this way they would knew what themes I was going for at each event. 

I love to hear from you so let me know if you decided to make a box and what theme your doing! 



No comments:

Post a Comment