Pages

Vegan•ish girls night out

Hey babes,

I can't believe that Christmas is right around the corner. I mean the holiday season has been in full force since before thanksgiving, especially here in NYC. I'm totally in the holiday spirit, but this year with the wedding less then 7months away me and the fiancé took Christmas off (cue the shocked faces and loud gasps 😳). I totally feel like I'm straight out of Christmas with the Kranks 😜. Don't worry I'm not boycotting Christmas completely. We just decided that with everything going on this year it was to much, so we took a year off from decorating our place and lavish gifts for family & friends. Don't worry next year I'll be in full Christmas mode I already have tons of ideas flowing so maybe a year off is just what need.


Anyways you came here for a vegan•ish post and that you shall receive! My cousin aka @caitlinroseblog and I went out Friday night to this awesome vegan semi fast food restaurant called By Chloe on Bleecker St. in the west village. This place was basically a vegan bloggers dream come true. From the yummy young coconuts to vegan & gluten free Mac, I was basically in my personal food heaven. No, I'm not vegan, but I am gluten intolerant so GF mac was pretty much giving me life. Not only was the food super delish, the chipotle dipping sauce was beyond mouth watering, the place itself was so on brand. From the swinging hammock seats to the By Chloe logo stamped on each coconut, I couldn't get enough of the little details. Not to mention the staff was awesome. From the time we walked in they were super friendly and very accommodating of new customers. They suggest items and answered any questions we had about the food choices.



After we stuffed our faces with what we dubbed a healthy dinner, (I mean it's vegan so that means it's healthy right?). We did what anyone would do an headed next door to their Sweets By Chloe bakery. Now this spot was even cuter then the restaurant. Everything was white with pink accents super cute and very clean. I went a little overboard and picked up 4 cupcakes (chloestess, vanilla, pb&j and red velvet, my favorite was the chloestess). I also grabbed a chocolate chip cookie as well is an espresso chip cinnamon cookie. The espresso cookie was out of this world delicious and for reference it was bigger then my entire face. We also grabbed vegan coffees to go with our vegan desserts.



I really enjoyed myself at By Chloe. From the atmosphere to the taste and even down to the tiny details it was absolute perfection. They do have a few NYC locations and if your on the west coast they opened a spot in LA. The location that we went to on Bleecker St.  was crowded so if your it taking your items to go I recommended having one person order while the other is on table duty. Since it's a fun spot to be you see people kinda linger longer so that's probably why the table situation isn't ideal. I can't really blame them though it's just a fun spot to drink a coconut and chill for a bit. Have you been to any other unique restaurants in NYC? I think my next stop is going to be the butchers daughter, but leave me your recommendations below!

Xoxo 💋

No comments:

Post a Comment