Pages

Natural Deodorant that actually works!

Natural Deodorant that actually works!


Hey babes,

I know I posted a couple of weeks ago about a new deodorant I've been using. It's 100% natural and has no harmful chemicals oh and it actually works that's the best part!

Many of you may know that curtain hygiene items are harmful for you. This includes many mainstream deodorants! More often than not deodorants contain products like aluminum which can lead to breast cancer. When I found this out it blew my mind. Why would they put harmful chemicals into an everyday hygiene product? Ever since I found that out I've been searching high and low for a natural deodorant that doesn't leave me feeling too much like a free spirited hippie -you catch my drift-

My first stop was Toms. It's a logical option for a beginner, especially because you can find it at your local target, but it was so wet and after a while the stick had a funky smell not to mention I did too after a day at the office. Yes I said office, no strenuous work required, so imagine after a workout sesh  #terrifying. I wasn't about to be known as the smelly girl around the office, so I went back to the drawing board and found a different option from Lush.

Now I love Lush, but I think, no I know I tried EVERY single deodorant they offer. One left my pits black-FYI-ppl get lighting done to lighten their pits and I'm sitting here making this shit darker WTH is that all about? Another one irritated my underarms and none of them lasted all day. Not to mention none of their deodorants are very travel friendly. I bid farewell to that ship and searched on.

I then came across one that Kourtney Kardashian vouch for an all-natural deodorant called LAVANILA “The Healthy Deodorant”. I checked it out on Sephora.com and it seemed legit. It was in stick form too which was a nice bonus. The reviews looked good and if it's good enough for a Kardashian it's good enough for the public right? WRONG, I used this stuff for a while, but it just didn't last all day like I was hoping for.

At this point I thought I'd never find the right natural deodorant for me and I would be forced to go back to my aluminum filled cancer sticks or be forever known as the smelly girl -I'm a bit extra I know- Neither were an option.

Then while scrolling on Instagram I came across Holly's keeping it real deodorant. Frist I took a look at the ingredients and theirs only 4 -Organic coconut oil, arrowroot powder, baking soda, essential oil (based on scent you choose)- Then I looked at the reviews - which are beyond phenomenal btw- I even did my social media deep dive to see what other people outside of her page thought of the product. People love this stuff, but what really sold me- besides the awesome ingredients- was when an Instagramer I follow did a week long challenge using this stuff throughout her workouts and daily life activities, (sorry I don't remember who it was). I immediately ordered it- I mean what did I have to lose? 

So here is the logistics about this awesome deodorant. First off it comes in 3 scents lavender, Grapefruit, and Sweet Orange. I’ve only tried the lavender and to me it smells great. It comes in a glass container-I know what you’re thinking- but it's small and its pretty travel friendly, not to mention it lasts all day, so I don't need to take it with me. Secondly it's in a paste form. Now don't be scared away, you can apply it with your finger tips or a cloth either way works perfectly fine. Lastly since it's in a paste form, the consistency changes from solid to liquid (similar to coconut oil) depending on the temperature of your place. Mine became pretty liquidy one day so I just popped it in the fridge before I went out the door and it was perfect when I came home.

I have to say this deodorant is literally the best natural deodorant I've tried thus far and as you can tell I've tried a lot. The smell is awesome and the ingredients are amazing because they're 100% all natural! 

Say bye bye to your synthetic filled deodorant and hello to an awesome natural option! 


Disclaimer: I was not gifted this product or asked to say anything about it. Like always I purchased this product 100% on my own and these are my honest and genuine opinions!

No comments:

Post a Comment